WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Review: Rapture

Rapture Rapture by Thomas Tessier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: RAPTURE by Thomas Tessier

This is my third consecutive novel by this author, whom I read because he is a talent. I really enjoyed reading this novel, as I have his other work, due to this. As with SHOCKWAVES, I truly disliked the protagonist, Jeff Lisker, so I amazed myself at how well I enjoyed the novel. Mr. Tessier is superb at character definition, as well as at plots both amazingly twisted and twisting. His plotting is exceptionally imaginative, and his ability of characterization would make authors of literary fiction proud.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment