WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, November 3, 2017

Review: The Black Goat Motorcycle Club

The Black Goat Motorcycle Club The Black Goat Motorcycle Club by Jason Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: THE BLACK GOAT MOTORCYCLE CLUB By Jason Murphy

This novel is so extreme, but boy is it riveting!! I usually don't choose motorcycle club-themed books (that's reading out of my comfort zone) but the title sold me. I had expected Satanism (Baphomet), but instead I got Lovecraft, the supernatural, and then--debut author Jason Murphy took two overdone horror tropes, turned them inside out and upside down and tossed them in my face, and oh did he make them rock!! Not only are there really well-done characterizations, and non-stop gore, but there are not one, not two, but four kickin' female characters (and they sure show up the guys!).

If you think your stomach can stand it, devour this novel. Jason Murphy, you're rockin'

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment