WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Review: Halloween Carnival Volume 3

Halloween Carnival Volume 3 Halloween Carnival Volume 3 by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL VOLUME 3
Edited by Brian James Freeman

One of my most admired aspects of this series is that Editor Brian James Freeman so diligently selects a variety of stories which range beyond the routine--stories whose themes and plots burrow into the reader's imagination to linger on at great length. The stories in this installment (which include Kelly Armstrong and Michael McBride) turned me inside out, inspiring a reexamination of reality as it appears to me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment