WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Review: Yesterday, When We Died

Yesterday, When We Died Yesterday, When We Died by Chad A. Clark
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

release June 28

Review: YESTERDAY, WHEN WE DIED by Chad Clark

Readers of my horror reviews know that I rate implacability as my highest criterion for Horror. Chad Clark's newest novella, YESTERDAY, WHEN WE DIED, contains implacability in spades. From this evil, you just don't escape. It has a way, not only of destroying individual humans, but of amplifying emotions and base desires, of finding the evil in a human soul, then expressing it, influencing humans to wreak dastardly deeds. Who can stand against it, after all?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment